Le Sidth des Dieux
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Sidth des Dieux

Forum des êtres sombres et rêveurs

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Benekkea net (free download label)/ rec (cdr label)

AuteurMessage
Benekkea
Infrarouge

Benekkea net (free download label)/ rec (cdr label) Empty
MessageSujet: Benekkea net (free download label)/ rec (cdr label)   Benekkea net (free download label)/ rec (cdr label) EmptyMar 16 Jan - 15:18

Hi to everyone... i'm Davide from Benekkea and i would to present me and my label...
Finally the first Cdr is out... and also a new net release!

[bkk025] Deviated Sister TV - The coming of the 1st generation CDR

Benekkea net (free download label)/ rec (cdr label) Bkk025big

CD-R HAND NUMEBERED IN 33 COPIES. THE MP3'S ARE TO 96 KBPS ONLY FOR ESTIMATION.

Inspirited by the industrials fathers (SPK, Throbbing Gristle, Cabaret Voltaire, Einsturzende Neubauten, etc) and by the new power noise electronics (Merzbow, Converter, Hypnoskull, etc), their sound is disturbing and rhythmic at the same time. The hate / love for the sister television is the central theme of D.S.Tv.

Info link:Here

[bkk024] Project Oracle - Voices of Oblivion

Benekkea net (free download label)/ rec (cdr label) Bkk024big

Deep, dark, all consuming immaginary atmospheres which destroing a fragile man lost in a dreaming and foggy paradise. Thousand of thoughts and voices flow across the eyes and the ears of a soul haunted and lost in its oblivion. Classic dark ambient elements as bells, low frequency drone, orchestral instruments meet industrial, glitch, cyclic metal sounds, create one of best Benekkea release of ever.

Download link:Here
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Benekkea net (free download label)/ rec (cdr label)
Page 1 sur 1